Emergency Medical Services
Compare ER Specialists to Emergency Room or Urgent Clinic
|ER Specialists Urgency Center||Hospital Emergency Room||Urgent Care Clinic|
|Abdominal pain with fever||✓||✓||✗|
|shortness of breath||✓||✓||✗|
|broken bones requiring setting||✓||✓||✗|
|CT scan, X-Ray, bedside ultrasound||✓||✓||✗|
|Rapid Radiology Results||✓||✗||✗|
|Rapid Lab Results||✓||✗||✗|
|Always evaluated by board certified ER Physician||✓||✗||✗|
|Urgent Care Copay||✓||✗||✓|
Learn More About Our Services
RIGHT CARE. RIGHT TIME. RIGHT PLACE.
- Welcoming reception staff ready to streamline your access to board certified emergency medicine doctors
- Comfortable waiting room with charging stations and coffee bar
- Contracted rates with many major insurance companies at rates lower than emergency rooms with urgent care copays
- For self-pay patients, a cash payment discount is available because full payment is made at the time of service.
- Streamlined access to care by board certified emergency medicine physicians and ER trained staff
- Extended bedside time with doctors and nurses ensures all your concerns and questions are answered
- Rapid return of emergency lab results
- Rapid access to X-Ray, CT scan and bedside ultrasound
- Medical care always delivered with kindness and compassion
A NEW LEVEL OF CARE
Our in-house services include x-ray, CT scan and bedside ultrasound that can be obtained rapidly upon your arrival. Our contracted radiologist offers rapid reads to decrease your time spent seeking medical care.
We are fully equipped to treat your child’s health problems. We have a private pediatric exam room with age-appropriate decorations and fun distractions to help your son or daughter feel more comfortable when ill or injured with plenty of room for siblings and family. Our experienced staff is trained to treat any childhood injury or illness in a calm, friendly and fun environment.
We are able to provide bedside testing for the major emergency labs, including CBC, CMP, glucose, urinalysis, cardiac enzymes and D-dimer, with results available in minutes. If needed, we will send out more specialized labs and cultures.
On arrival to ER Specialists Urgency Center, you will be greeted by our welcoming front-desk staff who will help you quickly access the clinical staff you are here to see. Our goal is to provide an experience and comfort level closer to a hotel or your own home. You will find comfortable furniture, easily accessible charging stations, tables for working and a coffee bar. We know your work life can’t always stop because of illness and injury, we want your short stay in our reception area to be comfortable and inviting.
Our efficiently designed facility and streamlined processes allow extra time for the nurse and physician to spend time reevaluating each patient and providing education so, at the time of discharge, you understand your illness or injury and can plan for your recovery. Upon improvement and decision for discharge, you will be given written instructions, any necessary prescriptions with the option to purchase common prescriptions, and copies of your labs and a CD with any imaging performed.
we diagnose and treat many illnesses and injuries
- abdominal pain including appendicitis
- allergic reactions
- animal and insect bites
- back pain and injuries
- blood clots
- breathing problems such as asthma and cOPD
- broken bones, strains and sprains
- chest pain
- nausea and vomiting
- overdose and accidental poisonings
- pneumonia and bronchitis
- skin infections and abscesses
- ear pain and infection
- eye infections and injuries
- head injuries and headaches
- lacerations and contusions
- loss of consciousness
- minor motor vehicle collisions
- sore throat
- urinary tract infections
- vaginal bleeding in pregnancy
- viral infections including influenza
- DOT Physicals
- And Many others…